tema

1.13.2013

Love


   
  




Monsters seem to get me going. I made this one quiet a while ago, but never really got to post him. I know the name is everything but original, but it makes sort of sense. My friend saw the collage and thought of it. She actually recited some lines of a famous lithuanian poet, Sigitas Geda:
" Mane užliejo jaudinančios vilnys,
aš prisiminiau spalvas tavūjų žodžių "
yeah...Im not gonna translate this now, because Im really sucky in translating stuff, but the point is that this monster is in some sort of ways cute, but also creepy and sad and so much more. And thats what love is. Its a mixture of many different feelings and it makes us cry and laugh and jump out of the closed window. I think you will see more of those sort of monsters in the future so prepare and enjoy 

1 comment: