tema

1.05.2013


Well hello there people ! A few days ago was my B-day and since we were not in Africa like we had planed I celebrated my B-day with my best friend <3


She decided to take me to the Fluxus exhibition that is currently in Vilnius. I enjoyed the exhibition a lot ;) It featured the Fluxus events in Europe between 1962 and 1977.



There were a lot of interactive things standing around like this giant carpet and when you stood on it and moved around you could see hands  on some spots or those boom boxes which start playing different tunes when you dance around them.There also was this jungle of cards in one room. Its kinda cool to walk just into it. Of course there were a lot of other stuff like videos of performances in different countries at that time. 

We must have looked weird dancing around those ones 





You are....
hm...I don't really think that I would want to wear those one...maybe?

After all I think that I prefer crazy art before any art and since all art is in some way crazy I love it all!

PS. Don't you dare think that this was all that we did on my birthday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment