tema

1.25.2013

Comparing walls

I have been to the Fluxus exhibition (again) because my other friend really really really wanted to see it, but she didn't want to go alone there. So helpful as I am I just went along. I didn't  really expect to see something new, but there I stood in front of a wall which was once blank that had all sorts of stuff attached to it. Apparently I had missed a sign before that said:


And just then I got that strong feeling of deja vu because it seemed that I had seen such a wall before not a long time ago at my home!

THE WALL
THE OTHER WALL
Some highlights of my wall:
tea bags
post cards

polaroid pics
art





















Some highlights of their wall:

art
conversation

Lipstick

apples
Of course my friend and I made a contribution to this piece of art work and sticked a small bag in which were a few things from our own pockets on to the wall:

What a weird and refreshing coincidence. hm.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, juk ejai i ta paroda, nes galvojom kad ten bus jau kita;}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man patinka šitos sienos...

    ReplyDelete