tema

11.19.2012

Traveling on the weekend

This weekend I was on a nice visit to our beloved Polish neighbors capital - Warsaw.
No, seriously it was a really nice trip if you miss out the fact that I was sick and on the verge of death....
OK...I must admit I kinda liked it(I mean visiting the city, not nearly dying). At least the one day that I wasn't sick I managed to see some really awesome places in Warsaw. Like the royal castle or the old town.

I really cant tell you anything about the cities history though since I didn't  hear a word  our guide said cause she talked soooo darn quietly that not even the microphone helped!
Another place we visited was the Copernicus museum. Everyone said that it was so cool and modern, but it didn't impress me really....maybe because of my starting headache or my constantly running nose, I just couldn't ´get into this whole physics stuff, but I filmed something so hear it goes...

....yeah I could have made something more out of this, but I didn't. Just cope with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment