tema

10.30.2012

The wandering veil

Tel Aviv. Art Museum.
You have not seen so much art in one place. Its a MUST SEE for any art loving person in this world!
I will not post all of the things that I saw today, but only a small part.
His name is Izhar Patkin.
His dream like veil paintings are based on the poems of a certain Agha Shahid Ali. These two people managed to "tread the boundary between illusion and reality". I fell in love with his art on the spot.
Its an amazing feeling when you stand there and you are surrounded by so much...poetry. In some ways art is poetry as well.
 I have no clue how to express what I feel right now. So I will just let you enjoy my rather badly taken photography's of the exhibition.
P.S. The photography's do not really show the true greatness of the art works, but they are the only ones that I've got.






2 comments:

  1. Čia kažkas žadėjo, kad dalinsis savo įspūdžiais kasdien, jau savaitė ir vis tos pačios sienos...:\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting these. They are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete